Growing Travel technology platform, NodeJS, Up to 80k, Full Remote option available
Our client is a London based transportation marketplace startup with a view to expand around the globe. They offer an API platform to connect travellers around the world to various transportation solutions such as ride-hailing providers and travel companies.
- Strong knowledge of Node.js
- developing and maintaining RESTful API into their backend architecture.
- developing and working with microservices
- working within cloud-based/SaaS environments
- Integration of data storage solutions such as Redis and MongoDB
£50k - £80k doe. Flexible working hours, 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays. Pension.
(Node, Nodejs, Cloud, AWS, API, Microservices, London, Remote)
Apply now for further information on this position.